So, this is another product I just ordered from ELF, the Candy Shop lip gloss.
Its in a very handy little tin box, that slides open. Whats great about this box is that even though it slides open, it doesnt slide open by itself. It has a great locking mechanism on the lid.
So you see how smart and cute the little box is, and notice how sparkly the lip gloss is! Sadly I only bought the Coconut Crazed one this time, but I will definitely buy more of these little things!
Not only does it look cute, but it feels very comfortable on the lips. And its very sparkly and shiny!
was hard to get it to show properly on the pictures how shiny and sparkly it is, but lets give it a try.
The lip gloss feels very moisturising while it also looks pretty and is long lasting.
Its a very good buy, great quality and not to mention very cheap.
torsdag 8. april 2010
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar